Friday, June 18, 2010

An amazing weekend with old friends!

It's been a difficult readjustment coming home, but one of the highlights of my time back in the US was going to my friend Lita's wedding in Ohio.
Lita and I have been friends since my sophomore year in college.  I had been looking forward to going to her wedding with my other college friends, Laura, Michelle and Nate, since January when I was still in Japan.  When I finally saw my dear friends after a year and a half, I was so excited!  It was like no time had passed and we caught up right away.  
We spent Friday night at Laura's house in Spring Arbor, played some football, and took some portraits (a sort of tradition with my friends).  On Saturday, we woke up early and started the five hour drive to Ohio.  After we had checked into our hotel, we got beautified (and Nate got...handsome-fied?) and headed to the wedding.  It was a lovely ceremony and a fun reception.  I got to spend some time with my old college friends and that was amazing.
I am so thankful I was in America to experience Lita tying the knot!


 My favorite shot.

2 comments:

  1. Hello,Ms.Brianna.
    I am Katsu from Shizuoka in Japan.I am glad that you enjoy your life in your country.My family and I watch a soccer game of World Cup on TV every night, and talk about the results and the contents.
    In Japan rainy season has come. So it is too hot and too wet. Because of it, we feel that it is hard to sleep.
    Sometimes I will visit your Blog. See you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bri! It's Mallory :) Do you have a phone # ? I have a question for you. Hope everything is going well!
    Thanks,
    Mal

    ReplyDelete